Our Web Application Development Process For New Jersey Businesses:
The web application development at Division Web Design comprises the following steps:
A discovery call is the first step of the web app development process. We gather meaningful insights about the business, the purpose of building a web app, business goals, target audience, competition, and market. Discovery call includes collecting relevant and meaningful information about identifying the needs of the users and stakeholders. These insight requirements should be documented in a requirements specification document.
The discovery call should include the following information:
• The purpose of the web application
• The target audience
• The features and functionality of the web application
• The non-functional requirements, like scalability, performance, and security
• The market insights
• The competition and changing buyer behavior
Design is the next step in the web development process. It includes designing the web application. Design is creating a wireframe or prototype of the web application. The design should be user-friendly and easy to use.
The wireframe or prototype needs to include the following information:
• The layout of the web application
• The navigation of the web application
• The design of the web pages
• The style guide for the web application
The next step in the web app development process is development. In this phase of the process, the web application is created. Development involves coding the application and testing it to ensure it works perfectly. You can divide the development phase into the following tasks:
• Front-end development: This is the phase in which the website’s user interface is developed.
• Back-end development: This is the part in which the server-side logic of the web application is built and developed.
• Database Development: Database Development is the phase in which the database for the web application is developed.
Testing is the next step after development in web application development. The web application needs to be tested to ensure it works seamlessly. Testing involves testing the application for functionality, usability, and performance.
The testing phase can be divided into the following parts:
• Unit testing: In this testing phase, individual code units are tested.
• Integration Testing: Integration testing is the phase that involves testing how different code units interact.
• System Testing: System testing is the testing that includes the entire web application.
• User Acceptance Testing: User Acceptance Testing involves testing the web application with users to ensure it suits their needs.
The final step of the web application development process is deployment. This involves making the web application available for the general use of the users. It is done by hosting the web app on a web server, or it can be done by making the app available to use with the help of a mobile app store. The deployment phase usually involves the following parts:
• Staging: Staging is deploying the web app to a staging environment for testing.
• Production: This deployment phase involves deploying the web application to a production environment to use by users.
Benefits Of Web Application Development In New Jersey:
Web application development is beneficial for businesses to interact, connect and relate with the audience. It helps businesses to comprehend the needs of understanding changing user behavior. Web apps can help a user to get a personalized and customized user interface that can ensure the attainment of business goals seamlessly.
We jot down some of the crucial benefits of web application development in New Jedrsey. Have a look:
Protect sensitive data and offer secure services to your customers. Allow them to confidently manage their accounts online, knowing their information is safe with you.
For example, A business can integrate its CRM with the accounting system to track customer interactions and manage its finances.
Ready to Grow Your Business?
Click the button below to get a free detailed proposal for your website.
Tips For Developing Web Applications In New Jersey:
Following these tips can increase your chances of developing a successful web application.
Driving Digital Revenue For Our 1,020+ Satisfied Customers
We’ve driven over
Leads for clients
Discover how we can help your business grow
Division Web Design did a terrific job for my website. They helped with every part of the process, including securing my domain address, server hosting, and web design. My colleagues and clients are very impressed by the website they built. They even showed me how to update my website on my own in the future. They were always responsive, courteous and enthusiastic, for a good price. I recommend them to anyone looking for web design or IT services.
These guys are awesome. Your modern day young business owners, knowing exactly what's new and great in the market. They did an excellent job with our web design for Black Diamond billiards in Union,NJ. The owner sham is a very dedicated person, who will text call and even link up on a weekly basis to make sure all the content is up to date. There office is a hidden Gem in the heart of Rahway, stop by and you will see for yourself.
Black Diamond Billiards
Sham and his team created a sophisticated and "easy to navigate" website for my small business. In addition to being extremely efficient, they also made several revisions without making me feel like a nuisance. They helped bring my vision to life and they paid close attention to detail. Their rate is also very reasonable and they will help you out as much as they can. I would 10/10 recommend Division Web Design to anyone looking to build a awesome website with a great team to back you up.
Great web design and creative crew to help me rebrand my business. They pretty much went inside my head, took my visions, and made then a reality. Very great at communication as well. I was never left hanging at any point, every question was answered!
Professional and excellent service, the team here did a great job listening to what we wanted and needed, then taking the time to design and iterate on the project until we were happy. I plan on coming back to this team for numerous projects as they are a delight to work with!
Hours of Expertise
Masters On Staff